Creative. Stylish. stunning.
Don't miss this opportunity
You are great, wonderful, fantastic and gorgeous so let's celebrate it!
During the course of your life how many times are you going to be pregnant? For most people the answer is going to be not many! So here is a chance to treasure some really unique images of you capture the beauty and mystery of life during this really special time
The Baby Plan
The Baby Plan is a new product. I'm offering 2, 3 or 4 shoots over the course of 12-18 months to cover from bump through to baby standing up. Each shoot allows you to build up a treasure trove of images covering baby's first year of life.
A chance to treasure this unique time of life.
The baby plan offers you 2, 3 or 4 shoots throughout the course of 12 to 18 months. It is absolutely up to you as to exactly when you want to book the shoot
We normally find that we book sessions at stages of babies life
- Bump - third trimester
- Born - newborn some point in the first 2 weeks
- Smile - usually at about 3 to 4 months
- Sit - about 6 to 8 months
- Stand - between 12 and 14 months
How much does it cost?
Your booking fee is £175 that secures your initial consultation and first session then subsequent costs will be fixed dependant on your choice of number of sessions and which year-long product you want to create.
How does The Baby Plan work?
- You make a booking for 2/3/4 shoots simply by paying the £175 booking fee
- We then have an initial consultation where I show you the range of year-long products and explain package and extra product costs, we book your first shoot and you choose the year-long product you want
- We have the first shoot and set a date for a viewing where you select the images you want to use for your year long product
- We have your viewing session and pencil in a date for your second shoot
- You receive the first instalment of your year-long product
- We repeat steps 3 and 5 for your remaining shoots
Where does The Baby Plan take place?
All of your shoots will take place at a location of your choice- usually that would be in your house or a local venue/location that is important to you. Alternatively shoots can take place in my home studio although experience would suggest that that can be quite a hassle for you especially for the new born session.It is worth noting that all viewing sessions take place in your home – unless you would rather come to me in Durham.
click/tap to view bigger
All images 2020 Elwood Photography