Hiring a Wedding Videographer shouldn't be so complicated.
We know you have a lot to think about, so we created this simple guide to help you make the best choice for you. Take a moment to look around. We are here if you have any questions. Every wedding is unique in its own way and we would like to create a custom video collection to capture all your memories on your wedding day!
Fantastic experience from first contact to final follow up to be sure we were satisfied with our video. Andres was very thorough and made sure he understood what our expectations were for our wedding day and that we understood the services he provided and continued to follow up with us and our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. This took so much pressure off of us and let us just enjoy the process because we knew there wouldn't be any surprises or last minute issues that we hadn't thought of. The video and editing quality was phenomenal and we didn't need to change a thing! I would definitely recommend Ayala Films to anyone wanting the best videographer for their event!
I used Andres for the videography for my wedding day on May 1st at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa, and I couldn't be happier! Similar to photos, my husband and I are extremely camera shy. However, Andres and his team made us feel so comfortable and completely natural while they captured all the beautiful moments of our wedding day. I Our final wedding video was everything I could of hoped for, including so many special moments that we will now always be able to remember and look back on while watching our video. I am so glad that I chose Andres and his team for our special day !
Andres and Ayala Films did the video for our wedding and they did an amazing job from the time we met to discuss details to the day of the wedding, Andres and his team did such a good job capturing our special moments on video and will allow us to relive the moments year after year!! I would highly highly recommend Ayala Films for any of your video needs!!!!
All of our packages are a combination of different styles of videos.
This film is a 8-9 minute video that will show you your wedding day in a highlighted format. You will be able to relive your day and share it with your friends and family on social media.
This video is a 45-60 minute film that will show you your day in its fullest view. All of your formalities are captured and delivered for you to see in their entirety.
Social Media Film
A 1 minute film is delivered along with the Highlight Film to be shown on social media or just for when you want to get a quick glimpse of the best moments of your day.
Want to see more of our work?
Click the link below to see more videos!
This guide is designed to be a starting point.
The best next step is to jump on a quick phone call so that we can better get to know you, and we can answer all of your questions. Use the link below to schedule a stress-free 30-minute phone or zoom consultation.
Here's how it works
SCHEDULE A CALL / BOOK YOUR DAY
Use the link below to schedule a quick call so that I can learn more about you, answer all of your questions, and help you plan your wedding video.
ENJOY YOUR WEDDING
I understand that being in front of the camera can feel a little awkward. Which is why I love making it fun. Our goal is to make your wedding day stress free and enjoyable.
LOVE YOUR VIDEOS
Cherish your videos for years and be able to relive those special memories for a lifetime ahead.
Ayala Films Top 10 Wedding Day Tips & Video Guide
- Have all your details (shoes, dress, invitation, jewelry, all rings & flowers) together at the start of your day ready for you videographer.
- Have a general timeline and send it to your bridal party so they are "in the know".
- Add extra time for hair and makeup. (if you get done early you can relax and have a mimosa)
- If you have written personal notes to each other, allow time and an empty room to read these in the perfect setting. This will set the tone for the day moving forward!
- During the ceremony, please request of your guests to not utilize phones for video. That is what you will hire us to do for you.
- First Looks and Family photos before the ceremony might allow more time for you to go to cocktail hour.
- Be as natural as you can be. We will help you and tell you what to do, but we want to capture you as a couple and what identifies you both.
- Unless directed otherwise, ALWAYS look at your photographer. Our job as videographers is to capture the emotions and moments that happen naturally and in the moment. We will tell you when to look at our camera.
- Have fun! Our couples feel at ease because we laugh and joke with them. Some might be dad jokes, but the expressions are priceless. The most important part of the day is to ENJOY IT!
- Finally, after your wedding day is over, sit back, enjoy married life and when you least expect it, your memory will be relived in its best form of a video!
About Ayala Films
Ayala Films was started on a whim and as “The Drude Fleet” 6 years ago. It was always a dream to do exactly what we loved and enjoy it, and thankfully filmmaking and content creation became just that. We have poured our heart and soul into every aspect of this video making business. From wedding, to commercials, to lifestyle videos, we have strived to work on our creativity and film creation education everyday. Fast forward to today and we are proud to have created videos for hundreds of clients all over the country and look forward to keep doing so for YOU! We look forward to talking to you!